A prayer to find the lost
Jaber is narrating that the noble Prophet (P.B.U.H.) taught Ali ( P.B.U.H.) and Fatima ( P.B.U.H.) this prayer. If the calamity occured to you, and you feared King tyranny or you lost something, perform ablution and offer a prayer of two Rokats and raise your hands toward the sky and say:
O He! Who is the knower of unseen and the witnessed, O He! Who is being obeyed, O He! Who knows all things, Ya Allah! Ya Allah! Ya Allah! O He! Who smashed the power of parties for Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and O He! Who deceived pharaoh for Mosa ( P.B.U.H.), O He! Who delivered Noh people from drowning, O He! Who have Mercy upon Jacob, from darkness, O He! Who is the agent of all Khair (goodness), O He! Who guides to every Khair ( goodness), O He! Who commands to every Khair ( goodness) and O! The creator of Khair (goodness) and doer of Khair ( goodness), You are my God and I trust You for the need You know, and You know my hidden affairs. I demand You to send peace upon Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and his household. Then request your desire if Allah wills, it will comply.

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها