[ ] The complete prayer is known as the prayer of fire
O, Lord! I spent the night and started the morning and I 'll Take You as a witness and Your testimony is sufficient for me, I'll as witness the angels, throne bearers, and dwellers of the seven heavens and the earth, the prophets and messengers, the righteous servants, and all your creators, your testimony is sufficient for me, so bear witness that I testify that there is no god except You, One without partners, and indeed Mohammad (P.B.U.H.) is Your servant and messenger and what is worshiped other than You from the throne to seven basement floors all are fabricated and invalid. Except for Your generous essence of that is Superior and Noble and above all that no descriptors are capable of describing the majesty and glory of Your reality or heats to understand His greatness, O He! His praise and descriptions are higher than the panegyrist can describe Him and means of His praise and His gratitude are beyond the praise of worshippers, and His greatness and dignity are above all the speakers.
Then say three times:
O, God! Send peace upon Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and his household, Do it for me because You are as expected, O He who worthy of virtue and forgiveness!
And then say 11 times:
There is no deity except You, the unique without a partner, praise be to God, His praise be to God, His glory coincides with His praise and I seek His forgiveness and return to Him, what Allah willed there is no power and strength except in Allah. He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent, the absolute rule and all praise be to Allah, He gives life and causes death, He is the living and the everlasting and in His hand is all good and He is over all things competent.
An then say 11 times:
Glory be to God, all praise be to Allah, there is no god except Him and He is greater than one could characterize Him, and I seek forgiveness and we will return to Him, what He willed (has occurred), there is no power and strength except His will, He is the Forbearing and the Generous, the High, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, He is Sovereign, the Pure, the Clear, the Holy, the Truth, and the expressing of truth and falsehood and separator of truth and falsehood to the number of creatures and heavy throne and as great as His heavens and earth and as many as You titles and whatever He wills and His book maintains it and it is desirable for Him. 

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها