I prepared a great list of problems. I thought that all the problems were not only the ones. Perhaps the capacity of the universe may not be enough to fix all that. But there is one who will give priority to these needs given the limited capacity of the universe. Some needs are far from us and some are close to us. Perhaps the choice of prayer is based on the proximity to the Imam ( P.B.U.H.). And so choosing a prayer that is far from us is more appropriate than a prayer close to us. Like treating the disease elsewhere in the world instead of treating my own illness which is ذی القربی (except the love of my relatives) then we have someone ( ذی القربی) to see everything with and he is our guardian. In order to respond to a prayer that is more important to me, it is imprisonment.
I must let the Imam instead of me recognize the priority of prayer. I pray, but I leave it to the Imam to decide who will be included in the answer to this prayer. Prayers that correct the path of asking ( need ).
Correction means that this prayer
• Where are starts
• What is the route
• What to achieve
• Where to place
To respond to the prayer
Facts, to fix and disposal of the problems and connecting it to the diving forgiving.
Asking forgiveness= it turns an unpleasant event into a reward and a fact.
If the problem is not resolved, then prayer will bring truth to the person.
The prayers of Hazrat Fatima( P.B.U.H.) is a manifestation of purity at all levels. And purity is the introduction to everything in life.
These prayers create a kind of worldview in the person that raises his or her level and lifts his circuit until an arrow is thrown at him, no longer hitting him.
In this case, one can change the circuit of his destiny. With this change of circuit, one can save himself from a series of troubles.

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها